THE TEAM SLIME YU-GI-OH RETRO DRAFT RULES
Note: These are casual rules, for fucking around with pals. There will be holes, loopholes, etc.
- Pick an ORIGINAL YUGIOH STARTER DECK. (Yugi card list, Kaiba card list)
- Open 24 packs from Legend of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
- Build your deck from the starter deck you chose and the cards you pulled from your packs.
- If you pull a card that mentions other cards by name, you can add one copy of that card when mentioned. (If you get a Fusion monster, you get one copy of its Fusion materials + Polymerization.)
- Be sure to save those cards. The pack simulator allows them to be saved as a list! As the game grows more complex, you may want to change your deck, and it's a pain in the ass to have an idea in mind but need to redraft for it.
- Run your matches! Remember that Yugioh matches go until someone wins twice, not best two out of three.
- If you want, give out prizes - a personal preference is winner gets an Ultra Rare/3 Super Rares of choice from that set, loser gets a Super Rare.
- Move on to the next set! After that, the next set is
Magic Ruler Spell Ruler.
- Continue on through each set in chronological order, until you get bored or run out of packs.